We provide mobile security alarm systems tailored for all customer’s individual needs, providing a highly effective extra layer of security. Utilising wireless technology, our security alarm systems are designed to be as user friendly as possible.
Available for internal and external perimeter detection, our wireless security alarm systems can cover a considerable area, with each control panel linked to 20 detectors and therefore covering 20 zones. For larger perimeters, 40 or 80 zones can be monitored to provide maximum security.
Wireless Security System Features
Our wireless/mobile alarm systems use the latest technology to keep your site or premises secure out of working hours, detecting and deterring before any break-in occurs:
- • Long lasting power – wireless control panels and detectors use Lithium battery’s that last up to five years with normal use.
- • User friendly controls – our alarm systems can be controlled via wireless keypads, key fobs, or mobile app. Mobile apps are available in iOS and Android and allow the user to operate and arm/disarm the alarm systems, in addition to other useful security features.
- • Sirens – a range of sirens and sounders are available, including vocal notifications, warnings and deterrents.
- • Monitored and manned systems – alarm systems can be connected to up to four phone numbers, or we can take the calls. Manned response units can also attend the site in case of an alarm being set off.
- • Pet-tolerant detectors – PIR detectors are pet tolerant, so alarms will not be set off by birds or other small animals.
- • Fast installation – alarm systems up to one elevation can be erected and fully-functioning within 20 minutes.
- • Weather proof – PIR detectors are designed to withstand harsh environments and alarms will not be set off by wind, rain or snow.
- • External perimeter detection – wireless alarm systems are ideal for site security and scaffold alarm systems.
For further product information, please contact us today on 0844 241 5300.